Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Miranda Lawson Sim

For the past few months I've been playing Mass Effect multiplayer pretty steadily with some breaks to play The Walking Dead game on Xbox360 (btw, great effing game). Well, now that the Supernatural ep is out for The Sims 3, I may be taking a bigger break from ME multiplayer and get back to making my ME sims. 



Aaaaaand here's a picture of my Miranda Lawson sim. 

       


 Not bad in the face if I do say so myself. The clothes are also kind of close to the original except for one vital detail....












BOOTS


It bothers me so much that the Sims won't let me put the thigh high boots on the OUTSIDE of the tightest pants in the game. It doesn't make any sense! Just give me the option! Boots should be worn on the outside of tight pants, not magically disappear underneath!

Anyway, until I can either find a work around to this problem or EA fixes this, Miranda will have to enjoy her ankle boots.... 


And finally, what Miranda post would be complete without a gratuitous ass shot. Enjoy!


DAT ASS

DAT BUM
Disclaimer: There is no ass slider for the Sims 3.....yet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment