Sunday, July 22, 2012

Mass Effect Sims: Ashley, Kaidan, and Liara

Welp..I'm finally posting some of my work. Tell me what you think.

Ashley

I'm pretty happy with this one right now. Went with old school Ash, with the ponytail, but dressed as Mass Effect 3 Ashley.
























Next is Kaidan Alenko.

I feel I got it as close as the game would allow me. It won't let me bring his eyebrows down further and there's no "ruggedness slider" either. So I hope boyishly handsome will suffice.



After looking at these pictures, I think I may go back and fix his eyes a little and recolor his clothes with more blue. Maybe even add a little 5 o'clock shadow....



















Liara T'Soni

I was happy with her while in game. But now seeing her juxtaposition with the in-game picture of Liara, I'm not liking this anymore and will go back and fix it. My sim version has a pointy chin, and her eyes could do with some more work. On the plus side, I think I've got her coloring and her outfit pretty on target (that is, with what I have in the Sims 3). And while her nose gave me the most trouble, I think it turned out really well.



She looks like a anthropologist PhD/shadow broker right?

Btw, all asari will have this hair style for their sim version since, EA didn't make "tentacle head attachment" in the Sims3. The style is close enough. Just wait till you see what I did for our more alien comrades....







1 comment:

  1. http://annoree.blogspot.com/2011/08/sims-3-downloads-mass-effect-asari.html look at this here custom content! asari heads for everyone.

    ReplyDelete