Friday, June 15, 2012

My Mass Effect Sims

My Mass Effect sims are coming along pretty darn well if I do say so myself. It's a little strange figuring out what to do with their clothing still. The Sims base game + expansions doesn't come with a lot of sci-fi type clothing, so a lot of it is just recoloring of other stuff. I'm still sticking to my no CC rule so that's fine and all. So far I've got 10 made, but I still have so much more to do. And I'm not even sure if I'm really complete with the 10 I have cause I like to tinker with them to make them perfect. I should really post some pictures of what I have so far.

What I have done:
Commander Shepard (female)
Liara
Tali
Garrus
Wrex
Ashley
Kaidan
Joker
Miranda
Samara

What I still need to do:
Commander Shepard (male)
Jack
Kasumi
Zaheed
Mordin
Jacob
Grunt
Thane
Legion
James Vega
Jarvik
Morinth
Dr. Chakwas
Aria
Saren
The Illusive Man
Anderson
Hackett
Kai Leng
and possibly Kelly Chambers, Samantha Traynor, and Steve Cortez

Guhhh.......at least it's fun. I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't any fun. Haha! Especially since I don't think anybody is going to know they exist or download them. Maybe afterwards, I'll make the Normandy, but by then, Supernatural will come out and I'll be distracted again. Braaaaaaaiiiiins.

1 comment:

  1. I like the work I've seen that you've done, but I must be blind, there's no option to download them here that I can see - or do you have them hosted someplace else? I'd love to throw these guys into my game.

    ReplyDelete